Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Kitten's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitten

Strange

Kit

Username: Kitten

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:76495036

Who has punished you?
Console. Man he seems like a really active staff member.

Why were you punished?
I was banned for " [Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (CMSP) | Weapon: tf_weapon_charged_smg"

Im guessing that means smg hacks? or it thinking im trying to charge the cleaners carbine though cheats or something.

Thing is, I don't cheat. I'm not sure if this was a fluke or it was an error or something but I don't cheat in any game but rimworld and terreria with mods. (fuck rimworlds threat scailing btw).

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasnt cheating. If I could upload my entire pc as a public drive I would. I got on to fuck around on 2fort and I was banned for using an SMG I guess. Ive also donated in the past and helped jailbreak run smoothly in the past and was a dedicated player to that before it died out alone with its playerbase. If theres something I can do to prove it Im more than happy to do so.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Giving you the benefit of the doubt and unbanning the account. If you get caught again by the anti-cheat, you will remain banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom