Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kirito's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium
Username: Kirito

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? [U:1:197523770]

Who has punished you?

Why were you punished?
I received a 2-week team ban under the reason of “Mass Kill Order”. More specifically, I played a minigame in which the reds were put onto the middle podium of the sweeper.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I guess the normal reasoning behind a request to overturn a punishment would be that I never knew that sweeper insta-kills the majority of the reds, leaving only a very few amounts left while in the middle podium. Whenever I have done this minigame, my assumption was that it was a difficult minigame, my idiotic mind never thought of it insta-killing like that.

Similar to my prior teamban of an MFK for killing reds that were on the “button area” of disco and I believed this to be a blue side aka kos, yet I was wrong. What I meant as similar to my prior is that I took the information that was given to me and I either twisted the information or simply misunderstood it (more like I added assumptions to that info)

This whole appeal is a bit hypocritical as I report everyone for every single rule-broken (even if they never heard of the rule and got no warnings) and I typically don’t hold remorse for them when they decide to appeal. I have been given a small amount of useful guidance by a staff member, which I will definitely follow from now on. I fully understand and even wanted the punishment, which kind of contradicts my current actions of making an appeal with me essentially writing too much.

I really won’t hold any remorse or any type of emotions if this gets declined. Nobody bothers or knows how to record and report players which is the reasoning behind why I am not perm team banned at this point, which is why it's hypocritical as hell.

I am essentially just ranting at this point, so I will stop for now, unless I find something new to talk about. I really have nothing to hide from others, so feel free to ask anything. Again, I understand that both of my teambans include “Mass” and yeah, I don’t want to be team banned, but I fully deserve it.

I would post the demo myself, but it’s lost somewhere.

I am confusing myself and this is embarrassing as hell.

Last edited:

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
While I admittedly should have just came out and said that the sweeper bar behaved in such a manner, I didn't think you'd actually take the risk. You should know better than that.
That being said, the attitude on display here is more alarming. Letting it get to your head, much?
Declined. You made this a lot easier than I thought it would be ;p

Attachments

• Icantevenanymore.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom