Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kilr0x's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilr0x

Username: kilr0x

Name
kilr0x

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/9679789

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:555210685

Your DiscordID
kilr0x#0212

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Super zombie fortress servers, as they are ones i play on the most.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would personally like to keep the hackers or rule breakers overall away from the community.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Depends, from monday to friday its about 4 - 5 hours. Weekends is 9-11

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
If a player has an Offensive/NSFW spray i would spray ban them.
If someone has aimbot, speedhacks, wallhacks or anything like that, that is a permanent ban
If someone is micspamming (or in some cases being annoying like that one kid talking bout his techno cult) i would ask them to stop at first, if they continue that is a mute
If (i know im using if a lot) someone is exploiting a glitch to their own advantage i'd tell them to stop, if it is continued i'd ban them.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
The only time i insult people is when im insulting my friend (ZingZunkasGoofy) as a joke
he's fine with it. I dont generaly insult people

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Polish,Kashubian, Russian (Reading) Czech (reading) I can basically and understand the sence of 1/3rd of slavic nations (slavic is familiar a lot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 20)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom