Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kilr0x's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilr0x

Username: kilr0x

Name
kilr0x

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:555210685

Your DiscordID
kilr0x#0212

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I play a LOT on super zombie fortress servers, that's the server that i'd like to moderate.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'd like to keep the BlackWonder servers clean of cheaters, exploiters, and overall rule breakers.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
about 3-4 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Depends on the rule players break
If they have aimbot or other cheat that gives them and advantage, i'd personally ban them for a week or two, if the situation continues i'd use a permanent ban.
If i'd encounter a NSFW spray i'd kick the player and warn them to change it.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Polish. (Also bits of russian)

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Just taking a quick look...

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes
1673759103055.png

Nice to see.

No bans or punishments is also good to see.

Your chat history is rather colourful... Nword Usage as recent as yesterday is not the best.
1673759560922.png

Your punishments examples could use some more detail. Explain a little more about what you would do for different offences for example.
Also, for things like cheating of any kind we don't offer timed bans, they're just permanent. We also don't kick people for sprays, we would spray ban them instead.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Please improve your behavior over an extended period of time and read the application guide before reapplying in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom