Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Killstreaker's On/Off Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalBlitz

Unremarkable
I'm wondering if there is a killstreak command in every blackwonder server, where you can make your killstreaker go 100-1 kill's.

Like for ex. !ks 100 = 100 kills in killstreak hud
plus sorts of form to turn on ks
/ks
ks
!ks

But i'm just thinking maybe if it can be added as a command on every server? i don't see a big problem with killstreakers its just a little particle effect to make your character look cooler threw their eyes ;) (Like jailbreak doesn't have any ks command's)

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

But i'm just thinking maybe if it can be added as a command on every server?
I wouldn't like to see it on every server, simply because on quite a few of them you can kill enough people easily and that plugin removes the point in killstreaks.

However, on servers that don't allow you to get a lot of kills it certainly would be a cool feature to have since otherwise your professional killstreak items are pretty much useless on them. (Jailbreak, Deathrun, The Hidden etc.)

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

I agree to zeprus, not on every server.
As for example, trade is a good place to easily gain killstreak, adding ks commands would be useless there.

I do agree that it does make your character look a bit cooler

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
I'd suggest adding it on Trade, mostly because the goal of the Trade server(s) is to trade and not to get kills and showcasing the item you're selling's killstreak effects would be a nice improvement.

Also, I like disagreeing with Maimix and Zeprus. xoxo

Last edited:

CrystalBlitz

Unremarkable
I wouldn't like to see it on every server, simply because on quite a few of them you can kill enough people easily and that plugin removes the point in killstreaks.

However, on servers that don't allow you to get a lot of kills it certainly would be a cool feature to have since otherwise your professional killstreak items are pretty much useless on them. (Jailbreak, Deathrun, The Hidden etc.)

What about, Only jailbreak servers and Deathrun servers because i would love to have my killstreaker in jailbreak while in red plus killstreaks are useless there because you can't just kill random red's for no reason or that's freekill.

Sakuya

Trickster
I wouldn't mind having this added in. It would be nice to be able to increase your ks in jailbreak to have your killstreaker on.
Definitely should be added to Jailbreak, Deathrun, and Trade.
Adding it on the other servers, that doesn't really matter to me especially if you can gain kills easily but having it wouldn't harm anyone in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom