Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Killing Reds On Different Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxi

Somewhat Threatening
In Team Fortress 2 JB servers there is a rules that states, "Being a smartass might get you killed. “You can try but if you die, do not cry.” Does this apply to the following situation situation. "All red crouch walk to the blue line and afk freeze upon arrival." Say we're on jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d and there's the blue line directly in front of cells and the one in knifepit a little bit more forward. In my experience every red that has ever went to the knifepit line has died. I've died, I've seen others die, I've seen just about everything for a consistent amount of time (My whole JB experience) to believe that the "smartass rule" effects the lines. I was just voteslayed by undeadites / blw.tf for killing players on the line [SM] PLAYER: Initiated a slay vote against Taxi-Man. So I would like to know, does that still effect the line or have I been told countless times WRONG. I love finding out that I'm wrong but this is one thing that really upset me for the rest of the day. It's like 11:43 where I'm at so I really need to go to bed and cool off. If you got this far Happy New Year =).

taxi

Somewhat Threatening
So I'm going to use the information that was in the link that Grizzly put (thanks for that) to say that I was right. I love to be proven wrong, but, I knew that in this case I was right. The only reason I made this post is because the whole NY server went up in flames because of it and I needed to make sure a rule had not changed even though I am subbed to the JB Rules forum. Thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom