Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Killing freedays after lr is chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copyright

Uncharitable
I can never establish if killing freedays after a Last Request has been chosen is classed as being a freekill or not if they dont rebel. Some people say it is but some say it isnt. Whenever I ask an admin the answer is to ask another admin because they think ... but are not sure. So now I am posting this thread in order to establish if it is freekill yes or no. Dont hesitate to give your opinion.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

I don't see a problem if you kill the Freeday's when the lose them at the end of the round. Speeds up the game by a few seconds and they'd die soon anyway.

Mega

Strange
I thought it always was kill the freedays after lr has been given/chosen because they lose their freeday, it even says they lost it on the screen.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

To be honest, it doesn't really matter. You can let them live for another thirty seconds, or you can kill them if you are BLOODTHIRSTY. Think about it this way, if a free day loses his free day because the map glitches, and there isn't an admin on to give the free day back, it's up to you to kill them or let them still have a free day. It's the same thing here. It's up to you if you want to kill them or not.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
The idea of the gamemode is that no reds are killed unless they lose at a specified task or minigame or fail to follow orders, and that freedays are exempt from wardens orders but otherwise follow normal RED rules so that they're KOS when killing a blue or getting ammo.

It's really not hard to just leave them be for those simple 30 seconds, regardless of how "the round is gonna end anyway". All rounds will end anyway, and that still doesn't make it all right to ignore the jailbreak rules when playing the game.

TriiX

Unremarkable

TriiX

oh boy, there are 30 sec on the clock after the lr was chosen, please jsut leave them alone until the time runs out, we all know the blus have big dongers. They dont need to proof anything.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Technically is is freekill but it doesn't really matter because after LR is granted the timer goes to 30 seconds and the round ends anyway blah blah blah the point is you really shouldn't but people do it anyway

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
After some talk with the edmons, I've set this poll to end 7 days from now. The final result will be added to the rules.

So,
  • The freedays should not be killed by blues once the round is over, unless they've rebelled.
or
  • The freedays are KOS once the LR has been given and their invincibility dissapears.

Thanks to @Copyright for a good thread - now get your friends and jailbreak foes voting.

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Personally if a freeday delays the round for too long i give them a 5 second warning before a voteslay if it is 1 or 2 freedays. Once 1 is voteslain then the other normally rebels.
This is blatant donor abuse. You cannot vote slay a freeday for being alive. They have freeday, they are not forced to rebel. They can make it last a long time, but they usually get bored before then anyway. If they don't, LET THEM BE.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

The rules have been updated to stop Freeday's from being KOS after their fancy sparkles dissipate. Closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom