Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Kerknor why won't you respond to my message ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
Do you hate your fans? I put all my heart and soul into this message and you completely ignore it!
1586880373137.png

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
Thanks for the gold, kind stranger! This is definitely a Keanu chungus 10000 meme right here.
Why did you move my post to the dumpster? It was in 'off-topic' which is the correct place to post something like this. Your reply is also flavorless, completely unoriginal and has nothing to do with the topic. Master Kerknor would never stoop as low as making fun of reddit for the 20th time since he is the funniest man on earth.

buck

Strange
Kerknor is known to be toxic and abuses his admin power, using his partner honey as a catalyst to make you mad. Just wait till she gets unmuted so you can hear her condescend you. They do no good for the servers, just make people hate them. I invite everyone to read my recent mute appeal to see how he offers no evidence and attempts to conceal the truth by posting a video shows nothing, then closes the thread. If you see them join your game I’d suggest leaving, because they provide nothing to the tf2 community but toxic behavior and harassment

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Kerknor is known to be toxic and abuses his admin power, using his partner honey as a catalyst to make you mad. Just wait till she gets unmuted so you can hear her condescend you. They do no good for the servers, just make people hate them. I invite everyone to read my recent mute appeal to see how he offers no evidence and attempts to conceal the truth by posting a video shows nothing, then closes the thread. If you see them join your game I’d suggest leaving, because they provide nothing to the tf2 community but toxic behavior and harassment
Hoes mad
@normie I require your assistance in squashing this pickle ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom