Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Kentucky Fried Chicken's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
User name: Kentucky Fried Chicken

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
10k Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
No Knowlege about the exploit in jb_jailfort

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Updated: alright sorry about the previous appeal without the ban placed yet, as i said on the previous appeal: I am truly sorry about the exploit in jailfort, I did not know that it was an exploit to begin with due to other maps having some sort of escape route, so I thought jailfort was one of the maps that had an escape route aswell. The only real reason why i thought that this was a feature was due to the boat leading you to freedom but you had to make alot of effort to make that happen. Again I am truly sorry about not knowing that this was an exploit in jailfort and I will never try to this malicious stunt ever again

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Why were you punished?
No Knowlege about the exploit in jb_jailfort
You were punished for exploiting, not any lack of knowledge thereof.
The fact that there were 9+ medics in a VSH round to begin with means that this was clearly premeditated, and you all knew what you were doing. As such, I feel that both this and the rest of the bans should stay.

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Sufficiently Lethal
It may have been planned sure, but I sure didn't know that this was an exploit, I thought this was a feature added into the map. I never really thought of it as exploiting since this was used multiple times. I'll remember not to use the boat in this map again, since it is an exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom