Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted KayvK's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayvK

Strange
User name: KayvK

What's your username?
KayvK

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_1:1:108599592

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe this is a mistake. The only duplicate account I know of is this one: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tazer123 and he is my IRL brother.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Can't seem to find you anywhere on SourceBans. You sure you gave the right SteamID?

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Greetings KayvK.

An account under your IP address had been permanently banned due to it picking up that it was aimbotting, that was a year ago which may explain why it automatically banned you because it thought you're trying to evade the punishment.
unknown.png
At least now you know that you have two other steam accounts other than your brother's.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Leaving this appeal on pending for other admins to decide what they should do with it.
I will decline it immediately if user doesn't reply within 24 hours.

KayvK

Strange
Interesting. I've played on this server for a long time and I have not been banned for this. This might be an error of some sort, or something along those lines.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

I doubt it. Because that account got vac-banned.
unknown.png

KayvK

Strange
I see no reason I should not be unbanned anyway. According to this server, the ban was from an account from longer than 1 year ago. And if I was really cheating on this server to this day, I would have been banned a long time ago from many different recently banned accounts. I do not like cheating, nor will I ever cheat. I regularly play on this server fairly with no cheats and have fun.

Last edited:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
would appear the ban is no longer in the database please make a new appeal if it is still an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom