Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kauzo's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kauzo

Strange
User name: kauzo

Name
Kauê (full name redacted)

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:104431680

Your DiscordID
kauzo#2264

Have you managed servers previously? Yes, I always respected the servers rules. Like in S.M.S.N, the server main rules were: no engineers, no sentries and no heavies. When the server had those problems, people would just called me because I was the only admin; also cheaters too, there were lots of cheaters. And in the UGC servers I banned some cheaters and trash talkers too, but that didn't last long because the server closed.

Which servers have you previously managed?
UGC Servers SA (2017 - 2017, the server closed in SA); s.m.s.n turbine (2016 - 2017, the server closed); maniP mge server (2017 - 2018, the server closed); Paraíba mix (2017 - 2018); and some pugs servers.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I mostly play on MGE and turbine.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because MGE had some exploiting and cheating issues, and I'm usually on the Brazil MGE server. I also moderated some MGE servers between 2017 - 2018.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes, he added me to discuss about the MGE server. I told him about the engineer exploit, and he got to this site.

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Shadow Mario

When are you usually available to play?
Afternoon/Night

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Exploiting / Griefing:
Ban 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks-> 1 month -> 2 months -> Permanent.
Trash Talk: Gag / Mute - Kick - Ban 1 day > 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks-> 1 month.
Spam / Mic Spam: Gag/Mute - Kick - Ban 1 day.
Inappropriate Content: Gag/Mute - Kick.
Cheating: Permanent.
Cheating Advertisement: Gag / Mute - Kick - Ban 1 day > 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks-> 1 month -> 2 months -> Permanent.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I don't see admins playing in the mge server that much, that's not a problem, but it's good to have an active admin in the server.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Brazilian Portuguese.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
please read this and update your application.

CashPrizes

Conker's Own
Despite the changes you made, there is still confusion that I am sensing.

Why would you ban someone for a communication-related offence? Same goes with NSFW sprays that you labelled as 'inappropriate content'. Please revise your ladder.

kauzo

Strange
Because people in Brazil spam too much, even more in MGE servers where they want to show how they're "good" and mean. Trash talk is more common, people can be very annoying here in Brazil.

That's why I think rules should be more strict here, people troll a lot.

Edited trash talk/nsfw.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You are expected to enforce the rules as the community sees fit, not how you feel.

Please understand how the community works next time you decide to write an application and follow the guides posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom