Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined kaedon142's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaedon142

User name: kaedon142

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:224926194

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
mass free kill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm sorry for what I did I did not mean to kill heaps of people and I don't have evidence.

der die das

Hello kaedon142,

I have seen you break a few rules and also didn't punish you too severely because you are new to this gamemode. But mass free kill can not be overlooked and shouldn't be taken lightly. Most of the problems you have are mainly because you are new to jailbreak, if you are willing to and you think that you can get a better grasp of the rules in one week, then I am willing to decrease the duration of your teamban to one week.

If you agree with that please just answer here.

Have a good day and sorry for the late reply.

~pkay

kaedon142

Hello kaedon142,

I have seen you break a few rules and also didn't punish you too severely because you are new to this gamemode. But mass free kill can not be overlooked and shouldn't be taken lightly. Most of the problems you have are mainly because you are new to jailbreak, if you are willing to and you think that you can get a better grasp of the rules in one week, then I am willing to decrease the duration of your teamban to one week.

If you agree with that please just answer here.

Have a good day and sorry for the late reply.

~pkay
Ok
also before you do it how long did your team ban me for?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Player has returned to the forums in the past few days but hasn't acknowledged the response to their appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom