Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

.just to clear things up

Status
Not open for further replies.

.lockshear

.I'm not .puddle, check the registration infomation, this is merely a coincedence :/

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

linking it shows he has access to the account, anyone can get that information just like you did.
Well, it is probably not someone random's account:
d53f2eb941bc17de1260854b6adce6c0.png

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
One thing that seems strange to me is that you've only ever played after you applied. You've played on our servers for 8 hours and only played TF2 for 8 hours. A new player wouldn't instantly go to a trade server, with such a similar name to someone recently banned, and apply to the forums before you even played on our servers. That would mean that if you're telling the truth, you found these forums before you found TF2, which is highly unlikely. It's all just too coincidental.

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

Can't prove anything because the post disappeared before I could screenshot it, but puddin' responded to this thread recently, and when I went to look at the post, it was deleted. I'm thinkin' they responded, thinking they were logged in as this alternative account, realised their mistake and then deleted the post. But again, I have no proof.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Can't prove anything because the post disappeared before I could screenshot it, but puddin' responded to this thread recently, and when I went to look at the post, it was deleted. I'm thinkin' they responded, thinking they were logged in as this alternative account, realised their mistake and then deleted the post. But again, I have no proof.
But I think @Benedevil still can see it though. c: but doesn't matter, it's obvious. cant be bothered anymore c:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
He said something about someone having an IP from Denmark. No reason for deleting it really, unless he thought it could jeopardise him in some way.

.puddin'

Unremarkable
buncha detectives around here, ayy

post was deleted because it was redudant; zeprus had already said what I had to say about the IP being from Denmark. derp

Last edited:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
buncha detectives around here, ayy

post was deleted because it was redudant; zeprus had already said what I had to say about the IP being from Denmark. derp
Hey "nice" guy/girl
I still don't know what you are xD
Buncha detectives?? Nah....
Just people that can use the internet......... (isn't that everyone lately?)
Well.. Have fun being you...
Cya...
No value in this comment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom