Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Invalid Just go on the server now - I've had enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

bean$

Scarcely Lethal

bean$

Three of them again - I removed the spies over and over - but can't do it all myself. It is not my sever after all. It's just a joke. Pointless in recording as I am just told 'sorry, can't do anything, erm. as no ID and er that's it'.
Fed up with it - good luck with this server, as nobody cares about it.
Why do none of you care what's happening? And don't go on about ID, as what would that do. Get an Admin in there and start kicking, or better still make sure the server does not alow this to happen. It does not on other servers, and I have been playing this map (Orange) for about 4 years now.

bean$

Scarcely Lethal

bean$

I was and still am an Admin for Stylee server. That does not alow this to happen, but hardly anyone plays on it now. The link:

http://stats.tf.stylee32.net/playerinfo/1730

And I am still Admin. Always kept a good eye on things, only really having to deal with the hackers.

Seriously, this could easily be dealt with...

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

We need the SteamID to DO ANYTHING. The SteamID is LINKED to their account, if you don't provide it, we'll literally have to do a goose hunt and that considers the fact that their name is unique and NOT common.

Also, we can't go to the servers you're having an issue with. You're USING the forums, we would've have been contacted much more earlier if you had used our Discord Requesthelp. You couldn't even provide us an IP address in this invalid report about us 'not caring' either.

bean$

Scarcely Lethal

bean$

Well, I have reported it. I'm not going back as the base has three of my team setting up Engies alowing spies in. This is not how the game is meant to be played.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Alright great!
Now post that very recording that was declined, WITH their SteamIDs or even the links to their account. I will not mind doing the work FOR you if at least gave something for me to be able to punish them.

What does Discor Requesthelp mean?
We have a Discord server that also has a chatroom SPECIFICALLY for people to request for admin assistance on the spot.

bean$

Scarcely Lethal

bean$

If you mean what server, then I have previously mentioned this. It's TF2 the x20 100% crits orange server.

It's not just for me, it is for the people who play on that server.

bean$

Scarcely Lethal

bean$

I have clicked on the link, but it just says 'Opening Discor App'.

Anyway, I spent 36 happy days on the Stylee server - if you look at my link. So, I really do like this game and that particular map. Just saying...

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Do you have Discord installed?
If not, download it.

Do you have an account created in Discord?
If not, make one.

Feel free to actually watch YouTube or surf Google for answers.

I was and still am an Admin for Stylee server. That does not alow this to happen, but hardly anyone plays on it now.
@bean$ Sidenote and irrelevant to the topic, you're not an admin in that server which may explain why you have no idea whatsoever why you need SteamIDs. If anything, you're an Active Member.

Last edited:

bean$

Scarcely Lethal

bean$

I have discrod on my phone for Deep Town. let me try there, as I don't have access to install software on my laptop

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Now before I close this report.
Which account are you going to use for Discord? Yellow or Red?

bean$

Scarcely Lethal

bean$

Just popped in to one of your 200 servers. Enjoy the show - this is what happens to this particular server. You can ignore it all you want, but it's still happening. But, you know that already, don't you?

Attachments

• care.dem
    2 MB · Views: 201

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

You can't seriously think we know specifically which server that's coming from. I'm invalidating this report and closing it.

Make a report with evidence and enough information to work on instead of thinking we can go to all 200 servers.
You have Discord to request for help now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom