Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jumpbot on your guy's jumpmaps is really broken

daxmvarg

Jumpbot is supposed to be a bot where it shows you how to do a jump at the press of a button or command, but for me, as soon as I even get close to where the jumpbot is supposed to be, it shows me the jumpbot's POV before immediately kicking me out. This happens literally all the time and sometimes, it'll even pull me to the jumpbot's POV even in the middle of a jump, which kills all momentum, which is sort of important in a jump map.

I know for a fact it's not my binds because I typed 'unbindall' into the console and this problem STILL happens. Even on the prompt, it'll say "Press <NOT BOUND> to use jumpbot, etc."

To cap it off:
I can't use the jumpbot since it kicks me out within a few seconds, uusally before the bot does the jumps
It'll force me to use the jumpbot when I don't want to, even in the middle of a jump
It's not something on my end because I unbinded everything, with only WASD, Space, Crouch, and Attack1 being bound.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Please bind this button:

20201123190629_1.jpg

Unless you can provide a demo of this randomly happening I can't further help you, because it doesn't seem plausible that this happens unless you happen to know other people with the same issue.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom