Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JRx's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRx

:D

Username: JRx

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:206641302

Who has punished you?
anti cheat/console

Why were you punished?
aimbot

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I joined a server and got banned in like 2 seconds after spawning for aimbot according to the banlist. It was an x100 orange server with like 2 people on the enemy team so even if I was aimbotting I wouldn't even have to time to get to someone and lock on them.

JRx

come on please dont ignore this i actually did not cheat if you have logs for this you can check that what im saying is true the server was dead and i didnt even have the time to move before i got banned

JRx

I have no power over making a final decision because I was not the one who banned you and I am only a mod, but can you explain this ban on Wonderland using that SteamID?

Wonderland Ban Search
I honestly don't know what that's about and I don't appeal it because I don't care enough about wonderlands servers.

JRx

I don't even know what Skufs.net is. I know it might really seem like I'm a cheater with these bans but I really did not cheat on blackwonder, check my story everything I'm saying is true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom