Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Joshuawilkerson1922 Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepishcoast66

User name: Joshuawilkerson1922@Gmail

Name
Joshuawilkerson1922@Gmail

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
/76561199013831827/

Your DiscordID
sheepishcoast 66 #3567

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder US | Trade Minecraft ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become admin because I hate it when people interrupt adverts and since the bots have overrun casual servers I want to do some good for the TF2 community, and I will not abuse in any way.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chig Bungus

When are you usually available to play?
around 10Am-11PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
- Hacking/cheating = automatic ban from server
Begging for free items = 1st time-warning and reminder of rules , 2nd-1hr gag/mute, 3rd- 3hr gag/mute and time will be added each time you return and continue begging for items. Micspamming/ Textspamming = 1st-warning and 1hr mute 2nd-3hr mute,3rd-1day mute, if person persists with continuous micspamming or textspamming, person will receive a 1 week mute, any times this is committed after the punishment has expired player will receive permanent mute.
- Racist Comments/ Intentionally Offensive Language = 1st- 1hr mute, 2nd- 1day mute, 3rd- 1week mute, if person persists with racist comments or intentionally offensive language they will receive longer punishments.
Graphic Content on sprays/ Concientious Objectors = spray ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
yes this is my 2nd application because I messed the 1st one up.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited by a moderator:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Your current username is sheepishcoast 66 and your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:526783049.

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (Jailbreak Only)

1594250248015.png 1594250302088.png

Meowsicle

Unremarkable
Hey ! I looked at your chat logs and noticed you had some odd behaviour as of your recent gameplay and the time before that.
Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 5.05.37 PM - Edited.png
There was also a time where you had repeatedly spammed this:
Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 5.15.33 PM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 5.15.41 PM - Edited.png
Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 5.15.49 PM - Edited.png
I just wanted to point it out despite it being a month ago and ask about it since you would continue this type of behaviour every now and then upon returning. Besides that, thank you for reading this.

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi Sheepish, glad to see you're applying for staff. Figured I'd review your application real quick before i hop on our servers for the night.

Hey ! I looked at your chat logs and noticed you had some odd behaviour as of your recent gameplay and the time before that.
There was also a time where you had repeatedly spammed this:
I just wanted to point it out despite it being a month ago and ask about it since you would continue this type of behaviour every now and then upon returning. Besides that, thank you for reading this.
Going back to what Terezi stated above, this type of behavior is not tolerated on servers, as it obviously floods chat and can mess up the one advert per cycle system for the trade servers. Personally, I believe this was a one time incident, and have not seen any behavior like this portrayed by you.
Your current username is sheepishcoast 66 and your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:526783049.

Punishment info:

Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and Silences)BansTeambans (Jailbreak Only)

To comment on the spoiler of your comm blocks, these were nothing too bad, mostly just due to a bad microphone quality at the time. Since these blocks ended, I've noticed the quality of your microphone improve, so that's always good to see.

Onto your punishment ladder,
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Punishments seem okay for the server you've applied for. I do however have a few critiques and questions,

What would you do in the case someone is calling out undercover staff members on the server? Another question to ask, how would you deal with a situation involving a possible scam attempt or scam going through on the server?

Final question, what steps would you take if someone were to be exploiting the server? Such as building teleporter exits leading into spawn for enemy spies.

Overall, I have nothing bad to say about you on the server. Besides the prior mutes for bad mic quality. You have even gone to extra lengths to personally dm me on steam or discord to notify me about issues going on the server. I have had no issues with you having toxic behavior, nor breaking rules. I wish you the best of luck on your application, and stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom