Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined jokiri's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokiri

Strange
Username: jokiri

Name
jokiri

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/27455386

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:115653853

Your DiscordID
jokiri#6345

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder Dodgeball IP: 157.90.177.48:27030

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to monitor the server, find the offenders and punish them, help the players, get a good reputation among old and new players. I want to promote this server and invite more and more new players here. This mod on TF2 is very cool and funny, so it needs Moderators and promoters of this mod, which I am

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Weekdays 2-3 hours (Because I'm studying), Weekends 3-4 hours

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Chat:
1.1. If a player spams:
  1. 1/3 warn
  2. 2/3 warn
  3. 3/3 warn = Gag (15 minutes)
1.2 If a player insults other players and their families:
  1. 1/3 warn
  2. 2/3 warn 3.
  3. 3/3 warn = Gag (30 minutes)
  4. Ban (4 days)
1.3 If a person speaks badly about the nation:
  1. Gag (30 minutes)
  2. Ban (4 weeks)

2. VoiceChat (VC)
1. If player micspamming:
  1. Mute (5 days)

2. If the player makes noise in the microphone:
  1. 1/3 warn
  2. 2/3 warn 3.
  3. 3/3 warn = Mute (15 minutes)
3. If a player insults other players and their families
  1. Mute (30 minutes)
  2. Ban (4 weeks)

3. Gameplay
1. If a player steals rocket:
  1. 1/3 Warn
  2. 2/3 warn
  3. 3/3 warn = Ban (1 day/1 week)
2. If a player blocking rocket:
  1. 1/3 Warn
  2. 2/3 warn
3. If a player delaying rocket:
  1. 1/3 Warn
  2. 2/3 warn

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I am fair, I can take revenge on my offender, not very talkative, etc.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? German, Russian

Last edited:

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

Hi! Nice seeing an application for Dodgeball, so first things first!

1682505409786.png

You have good playtime.

- Chat logs seem clean.
- 5 prior punishments on record, 2 of which are fairly recent.

1682505823880.png

One thing I'd like you to clarify is, what did you mean by "taking revenge on my offender"?

1682505887785.png

Another thing: There are many people that have had to wait months on months to even get a single reply on their applications, so we'd like you to be patient a bit more. Our managers are very busy so they might not be able to respond that quickly.

Now that's done, I'd like to share my personal input:
We're met quite a few times on the Dodgeball servers before and I personally haven't really had any issues with you.
As you and your application states, you haven't really talked much which is understandable. Some people are not as talkative/communicative as others and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

However, what I'd like to see more of from you is helping people on the servers maybe even on Discord in cases they have questions. This is not something you have to do but it also lets us know that you're willing to put in the time and effort for the betterment of the community.

Once again, it's nice seeing a Dodgeball application and henceforth good luck on said app! :)(y)

jokiri

Strange
Hi! Nice seeing an application for Dodgeball, so first things first!

View attachment 32096
You have good playtime.

- Chat logs seem clean.
- 5 prior punishments on record, 2 of which are fairly recent.

One thing I'd like you to clarify is, what did you mean by "taking revenge on my offender"?

View attachment 32100

Another thing: There are many people that have had to wait months on months to even get a single reply on their applications, so we'd like you to be patient a bit more. Our managers are very busy so they might not be able to respond that quickly.

Now that's done, I'd like to share my personal input:
We're met quite a few times on the Dodgeball servers before and I personally haven't really had any issues with you.
As you and your application states, you haven't really talked much which is understandable. Some people are not as talkative/communicative as others and it's not necessarily a bad thing.

However, what I'd like to see more of from you is helping people on the servers maybe even on Discord in cases they have questions. This is not something you have to do but it also lets us know that you're willing to put in the time and effort for the betterment of the community.

Once again, it's nice seeing a Dodgeball application and henceforth good luck on said app! :)(y)
"taking revenge on my offender" - I am touchy and I can’t just end some kind of conflict, I will definitely take revenge on him.
I realized my mistake by writing a message that they did not check me and I apologize. I just don't like to wait, but still :). Thank you!

Butlër

Deadshot
Staff Member
Admin

Butlër

One thing I forgot to mention and I'd like you to elaborate on a bit is what you'd do in these cases:

- Donor abuse;
- !calladmin abuse;
- NSFW sprays/objectors;
- Hacking/cheating;
- Evading punishments;
- And advertisement of illicit software.

Just to list a few.

jokiri

Strange
One thing I forgot to mention and I'd like you to elaborate on a bit is what you'd do in these cases:

- Donor abuse;
- !calladmin abuse;
- NSFW sprays/objectors;
- Hacking/cheating;
- Evading punishments;
- And advertisement of illicit software.

Just to list a few.
If Donor abuse :
1. Warn 1/2
2. Warn 2/2
3. Ban (1days - 15 days)

If !calladmin abuse:
1. Warn 1/1
2. Ban (1day - 1 week)

If NSFW sprays/objectors:
1. Ban (1day - 1 week)

If Hacking/Cheating
1. Ban (Perm)

If Evading punishments:
1. Ban (1 week - 5 weeks)

If advertisement of illicit software:
1. Warn 1/1
2. Ban (5 days - 15 days - 30 days - perm)

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi jokiri,

Asking for an update on your application, and them DMing me for an update does not fill me with confidence that you read the application guide. Per the application guide: "Please keep in mind that depending on the current amount of active staff as well as manager availability, new moderators may not be as urgently needed, and your application may remain idle for several months even if the feedback is good."

In your application, you also mention your vindictiveness as a motivation for becoming staff. I want to emphasize that staff positions are not about revenge. They are about volunteering any free time one may have to making this community a safer and cleaner place to play. Vengeful motivations for a staff position almost never end well; moderator perms should not be used as a vehicle to avenge yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom