Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Johnnylongcocknew's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnylongcocknew

Username: Johnnylongcocknew

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:103526187

Who has punished you?
RODD

Why were you punished?
Impersonating warden

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Half the reds were doing the same thing as me and we were all doing it and messing around and the reds knew I wasn't warden along with the others and we were just saying stupid things for fun and even the blues were messing around a little and then I checked today and i got a 6 day mute which is unfair.

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
This is still up to @StenRodd's discretion, but the reason your mute is so long is because you have numerous priors where you've been muted for impersonating warden. If other players were doing the same thing, feel free to report them

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
Hello there Johnnylongcock, you were muted for 1 week because of impersonation and giving misinformation about warden commands, telling warden to type !wff to open warden's menu which result in illegal ff
Half the reds were doing the same thing as me and we were all doing it and messing around and the reds knew
Just because someone else does it doesn't mean you have to do it as well and I only saw you impersonating warden, i didn't witness others doing,
if you believe other's were doing, report them just like Sera said.
I checked today and i got a 6 day mute which is unfair
As i Sera said, you have priors of getting mutes and having 1 prior of warden impersonation

I recommended waiting for it to expire and learn your mistake, next time don't give misinformation about rules, commands and don't warden impersonate next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom