Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined John doe's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

John doe

Username: John doe

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:157956982

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
false team banning someone

Why should we revoke your punishment?
look im sorry for what i did but you should not be acting as judge jury and executioner in this appeal i want the whole staff team discussing this not one mod i have seen other people get unbanned for the same actions as me and my ban is several months old. with the current state of the game with bots and hackers im asking for a chance to play a game thats dear to my heart there is no justifying the show trial your giving me when other people have been unbanned for the same actions as myself

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
This will be the last time I will be responding to these, further attempts will be ignored.
look im sorry for what i did but you should not be acting as judge jury and executioner
The senate already decided your fate, remember? You've had more outside staff input than I usually request on appeals, and little to none has been in your favor especially after you turned your last one into a giant racist shitpost.
Sorry it has to be like this, but you simply aren't welcome here anymore. I'd wish you luck on other communities but from what I hear you've burned most of those bridges too, so all I can really do is urge you to repent and let go of the hatred and anger that permeates your every interaction. It's not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 23)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom