Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Joeakuaku's Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeakuaku

What was your type of punishment:
Permanent mute

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:49896523

Who has punished you?

Fish

Why were you punished?

Micspamming unacceptable pejoratives, presumably despite warning by alex. Also interrupting traders

Why should we revoke your punishment?

Okay, so let me explain. Chances are, at the time of the mute, I was running a certain program. This program reads a logfile that it sets up for chat commands. It interprets those commands from people, and plays it as text-to-speech voice through a microphone. It's quite likely the unacceptable pejoratives heard by Fish were fed to the logfile by other users.

What will I do? I will not use this program on any BlackWonder server again. Therefore, racist pejoratives will not be fed through my mic input by the program.

Any other requests, let me know. I'd like to be unmuted.

Joeakuaku

That's an incredibly unreasonable explanation, why would you have the program running anyway?
What's unreasonable about it? I don't have direct control over what other people feed it. Its website ishere. It's not designed to be used for racist purposes, more of a fun thing or something. Any other questions?

Joeakuaku

So you mic spammed for fun then after being warned you continue to do it. Also just because you don't have control over what people say it's your fault for even using the program.

I might not have noticed the warning, but regardless, you're right. But I apologize for the micspam, it, assuming I do get unmuted, will not happen again. Like no music playing, no TTS program, and whatever else counts as micspam.

Last edited:

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I might not have noticed the warning, but regardless, you're right. But I apologize for the micspam, it, assuming I do get unmuted, will not happen again. Like no music playing, no TTS program, and whatever else counts as micspam.
You put yourself out there and apologized publicly, that's enough for me. Your mute has been lifted, please don't disappoint me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom