Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Joe_(Joe)'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_(Joe)

Strange

Joe

Username: Joe_(Joe)

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealestJoe/

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
cheating? This is a second appeal

Why should we revoke your punishment?
my flatmate joined a blackwonder server and was using aimbot or something and got ip banned now I can't play any blackwonder things, it's annoying and sucks like hell cause I can't join any of my friends. I know I was told my ip my responsibility but it's not my fault that my flatmate decided to hack.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
You were banned by our anti-cheat for sharing the IP of someone else who was banned.
"David.", the original account, was banned for aimbotting.
1640917822533.png

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Link to the previous appeal ^

On my end, I have nothing else to say besides the same thing as last time. Be it your sibling or room/flatmate, your internet is your responsibility. Thanks.

Joe_(Joe)

Strange

Joe

Well considering his name irl is David that adds up but the fact that it's not even my fault that I can't play is still really dumb

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Well considering his name irl is David that adds up but the fact that it's not even my fault that I can't play is still really dumb
Let me put it this way. Say we unban your account, how do we make sure your flatmate doesn't abuse that to start hacking again?
We can't seem to rely on you to keep them in check because it's happened once already, right?

Joe_(Joe)

Strange

Joe

Let me put it this way. Say we unban your account, how do we make sure your flatmate doesn't abuse that to start hacking again?
We can't seem to rely on you to keep them in check because it's happened once already, right?
If he does and I get banned again, i'll stay banned, if that isn't fine with you there's always the choice of kicking him out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom