Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted joe biden is Sr Pelo's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening
What is your SteamID?
U:1:342651986

Who has banned you?
Viking

Why were you banned?
I was banned because I "Mic Spammed" Lets get this out of the way. It was a Comm. Ban. Anyways I put 2 High Noons in voice chat. Viking considered it as Mic Spam so I was muted. Next map, I said in chat "I sure love being mutedd" "I make a lot of typoss". Again, Viking considered this as complaining and banned me for a week.

Why should we unban you?
I am very concerned about this ban. The time with the 30 minute ban was the one that got me because I was not given a warning. Most spammers are given warnings about spamming. The second time was pretty stupid because the first line was an act of sarcasm. The second one was a fact. Please put opinions in comments. Signing off.

Sakuya

Trickster
Alright so it seems @Viking34 muted you for a week since you have multiple comm blocks on your record which is reasonable.
@NathanDrake(G.E.W.P) when you get punished for something, don't say anything in chat that basically shows us that you're complaining such as what you said.
Keep your mouth zipped or else more punishments will come.
It's up to Viking to decide if he chooses to decrease the time on your mute or not.

Russia

If someone spams constantly I tend to mute/gag them on the spot, otherwise ill give them a verbal or warning over chat. Also "The act of sarcasm" can only be understood through mic. Otherwise we just take it as a taunt. But overall we'll talk with @Viking34 and see what he has to say.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Here is your modest list of commblocks
https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:171325993&Submit
with 20 unique names too, oddly enough.

Initial block reason was for playing shitty audio cues in the voicechat, where the 30 mins were a temporary solution to make you stop until I'd checked for previous blocks. I see now, however, that the 1-day mute you had earlier was taken off before it had expired, so I'll shorten it to a couple days instead, since you did also indeed take the time to post an appeal as someone suggested.

Also, I noticed you went to great lengths to tell someone to not disrespect other players, only to follow up with 'but I guess your brain capacity isn't good enough to understand a simple list of rules.'

Stay safe yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom