Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JhonOGame's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JhonOGame

Strange
User name: JhonOGame

Name
JhonOGame

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:21104432110

Your DiscordID
mr JhonOGame#4534

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder BR | Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
i Know i cant be a moderator,but i love jailbreak,and some guys just wont stop freekilling,i want just to ban for some time,so then we can play.Or at least team ban,
EnderBrow can already team ban,but he does not play that much,then i would want to do it,if u guys reject this,ask EnderBrow for some moderators,since Br server is a caos

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
from 12:20 AM to 12:00 PM

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
team ban,temporary ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i would like to be an admin to do it,but this is for you guys,since im probably going to be rejected,sorry if i tool your time,and wish luck for the Brazilian servers

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
i Know i cant be a moderator,but i love jailbreak,and some guys just wont stop freekilling,i want just to ban for some time,so then we can play.Or at least team ban,
Yeah, you shouldn't ban for a freekill, actually, no jailbreak-specific rules result in a ban other than Armory Camping and Sticky Trapping if i remember correctly.

I can see, from your app, that your english isn't the best, but that could be improved over time, but my main concern about your app is how incomplete it is, seriously, if you want to stand a chance you should complete it based in another approved apps (Don't plagiarize!).

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro,

here's my quick overview of your app.

mr JhonOGame#4534
You're not in our discord.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
team ban,temporary ban

please read this thread to get an idea of different punishments, and as shadow mario said, please take a look at some accepted applications to get a general idea of the punishment section we're looking for.

i would like to be an admin to do it,but this is for you guys,since im probably going to be rejected,sorry if i tool your time,and wish luck for the Brazilian servers
If you claim that you expect to be rejected, then I'd recommend holding off on posting your application for a while longer.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom