Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined jgmusic's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgmusic

Username: jgmusic

Name
jgmusic

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. No. 0 months, 2 days, 1 hours, 54 minutes, 0 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:96957299

Your DiscordID
jgmusic#5067

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US | Advanced Dodgeball Server
BlackWonder US | Easy Dodgeball Server
BlackWonder US | Wave Dodgeball Server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've always wanted to be apart of a staff team for a TF2 server for quite sometime now, and with most of the servers I've been apart of, I feel very comfortable with BlackWonder. I am starting to know a lot more players on the servers, and I love engaging and talking to them, and with the community. I would like to continue to make this community a safe, peaceful environment for everyone to enjoy one another without any problems or inconveniences.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Meatshield

How often do you play TF2?
As of now, I'm on pretty often, (almost everyday) being one of the very few games I play. I'm on winter break, but when college starts back up again on the 13th of January my schedule will be very busy. I will most likely be online on the weekends, depending on the amount of homework and availability.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
[General Punishments]

Hacking - With valid evidence, Permanent Ban.

Text Spam - 2 Warnings; 30 Minute gag; 1 hour gag; 3 hour gag; 6 hour gag; 12 hour gag; 1 day gag; 3 day gag; 5 day gag; 1 week gag; 2 week gag; Permanent Gag

Voice Spam - 2 Warnings; 30 Minute mute; 1 hour mute; 3 hour mute; 6 hour mute; 12 hour mute; 1 day mute; 3 day mute; 5 day mute; 1 week mute; 2 week mute; Permanent Mute

Inappropriate Sprays - Permanent Spray ban

Inappropriate Language (Racial Slurs, Threats, Bullying, etc.) - 2 Warnings; 30 Minute mute and/or gag; 1 hour mute and/or gag; 3 hour mute and/or gag; 6 hour mute and/or gag; 12 hour mute and/or gag; 1 day mute and/or gag; 3 day mute and/or gag; 5 day mute and/or gag; 1 week mute and/or gag; 2 week mute and/or gag; Permanent Mute and/or Gag

Foreign Voice Chat - 2 Warnings; 30 Minute mute; 1 hour mute; 3 hour mute; 6 hour mute; 12 hour mute; 1 day mute; 3 day mute; 5 day mute; 1 week mute; 2 week mute; Permanent Mute

Advertising Cheats - Permanent Gag

Admin Impersonation - 1 week mute and/or gag; 2 week mute and/or gag; Permanent Mute and/or Gag

!calladmin Misuse - 1 day ban; 3 day ban; 5 day ban; 1 week ban; 2 week ban; Permanent Ban

[Dodgeball Punishments]

Rocket Delaying (Long duration of Orbiting) - 2 Warnings; Kick; 30 minute ban; 1 hour ban; 3 hour ban; 6 hour ban; 12 hour ban; 1 day ban; 3 day ban; 5 day ban; 1 week ban; 2 week ban; Permanent Ban

Intentional Body Blocking - 2 Warnings; Kick; 30 minute ban; 1 hour ban; 3 hour ban; 6 hour ban; 12 hour ban; 1 day ban; 3 day ban; 5 day ban; 1 week ban; 2 week ban; Permanent Ban

Intentional Team Killing - 2 Warnings; Kick; 30 minute ban; 1 hour ban; 3 hour ban; 6 hour ban; 12 hour ban; 1 day ban; 3 day ban; 5 day ban; 1 week ban; 2 week ban; Permanent Ban

Rocket Stealing (Easy Server) - 2 Warnings; 30 minute ban; 1 hour ban; 3 hour ban; 6 hour ban; 12 hour ban; 1 day ban; 3 day ban; 5 day ban; 1 week ban; 2 week ban; Permanent Ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Even though I did not have any punishment in the last 60 days, I was muted or gagged a while back. Reason why? I don't remember. I have a feeling I could've been playing and singing music on the microphone. Of course, I haven' done that in a while.

Here is a small schedule for times I will be on during next semester:

STC - Subject to change
~~~
Monday - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (STC)
Tuesday - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (STC)
Wednesday - 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM (STC)
Thursday - 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (STC)
Friday - 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Saturday - All day (unless I have in real life plans)
Sunday - Anytime before 8:00 PM (unless I have plans)
~~~

1 quick fun fact about me. I'm currently majoring in Music Business. Of course, I am a musician and singer~~~ and I do love playing music for people. :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

jgmusic

Update: I have edited my punishment ladder. At first I thought my ladder was a little too basic, so I changed my ladder it be a little bit more complex.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
You have no priors aside from a mute and gag from 10k in March.
1608944704188.png
I was muted or gagged a while back. Reason why? I don't remember. I have a feeling I could've been playing and singing music on the microphone.
You were muted for micspam and your response wasn't the greatest which I assume is the reason you were also gagged.
1608945885383.png
You have been active recently improving your time spent on the servers which is good.
1608944986303.png
However you do seem to use certain binds quite a lot including your "oh yeah" bind which you often use multiple times in a short time frame.
1608945686308.png
1608945697801.png
Text Spam - 2 Warnings; 30 Minute mute; 1 hour mute; 3 hour mute; 6 hour mute; 12 hour mute; 1 day mute; 3 day mute; 5 day mute; 1 week mute; 2 week mute; Permanent Mute

Voice Spam - 2 Warnings; 30 Minute gag; 1 hour gag; 3 hour gag; 6 hour gag; 12 hour gag; 1 day gag; 3 day gag; 5 day gag; 1 week gag; 2 week gag; Permanent Gag
I think you have your gags/mutes mixed up as gagging is for text chat and muting is for voice chat.
Inappropriate Sprays - 2 Warnings; Permanent Spray ban
Advertising Cheats - 2 Warnings; Permanent Mute

Admin Impersonation - 2 Warnings; 1 week mute and/or gag; 2 week mute and/or gag; Permanent Mute and/or Gag

!calladmin Misuse - 2 warnings; 1 day ban; 3 day ban; 5 day ban; 1 week ban; 2 week ban; Permanent Ban
There is quite a large contrast between the 2 warnings and these punishments, I personally do not see the reasoning for this (or even 1 warning) as it is pretty obvious they shouldn't be doing these things anyway.

I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you luck with both your application and your schoolwork.

jgmusic

Thank you very much for your reply. I very much appreciate it and acknowledge your criticism.

For my response to my mute and gag, I feel very embarrassed of how childish I acted, and the people who know me on these servers now know that I am not toxic as I was before. I have matured throughout this year, and I deeply apologize for my previous actions.

As for when it comes to my binds, I apologize for using them frequently and I promise not to use them that often.

I do often get the my gags and mutes mixed up, because I've been on some servers that use "gags" for voice chat and "mutes" for text. I will definitely keep track of that.

I will also edit those selected punishments.

Thank you.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello and thanks for applying,

based on recent activity and only barely hitting the playtime, we will decline your application this time, but will be happy to see you apply again in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom