Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Jermany985's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jermany985

Strange
User name: Jermany985

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:66597205

Who has punished you?
Lox

Why were you punished?
Illegal Friendly fire

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've watched the demo that the person who reported me submitted and I don't exactly see what I did wrong. Reds were getting freekilled so I rushed them all into medic and announced I would be turning on ff in 5 seconds and that the last remaining person would get LR, which I think I ended up giving to the last person.
I looked at the rules and the only things under illegal ff is that you turn it on for no reason, or you turn it on during a freeday.

I'm guessing I broke the rule by turning ff on during a freeday since mass free kills are supposed to end up as a freeday for all.

My reasoning for it is because the demo clip was probably the 6-7th round that he had mass free killed. Before the mfk'er had joined, there were about 28 players on, then after he had mfk'd, the count was down to about 17 players. I figured if he kept free killing and no donors or staff were on, people would just leave and the server would be dead for a few hours.

So I decided to make the most of it and try to have a normal round where someone gets LR, so at the start of the clip, you can hear me saying something along the lines of "ignore the mass free killer, we'll just pretend he's not there and see if you all can survive". Maybe 40 seconds after that there were 6 people left, so I told them to rush into medic and we would do FF so one of them gets LR (people generally choose VSH if there's an mfk'er since they cant mfk during VSH hence why I wanted to give an LR).

TLDR: I had to choose between having every round become a freeday for all due to mass free killing until the mfk'er dc'd or got kicked, or do illegal FF so that a red could get LR and people wouldn't leave the server.

[Sorry for formatting, I'm on mobile]

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Yeah you know, I'm not really sure what I saw there during that report. Maybe it was the chaos that ensued afterwards that I saw... either way, you're being formal, descriptive, and polite about everything, plus this is your first teamban ever. I should question why you start off by saying he's not freekilling (qon) then saying he is... but eh. I'm not one to judge that.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom