Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined jb_famous_final_updated.bsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
i have updated the map with health packs at blu spawn so that they won't have to go to medic because its kind of far from spawn
hope everyone likes it

Attachments

• jb_famous_final_updated.bsp
    9.6 MB · Views: 362

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
I am afraid I am unable to open this or more likely do you not know how. Maybe you could post a screenshot of the change you made. If I were to recreate the map in my head and add your suggestion I think it will be a good idea. I thank you for the time you took to make this suggestion.

Ori

Mildly Menacing

Ori

Snooze
I think it gives red a slight advantage unique to this map. Wouldn't hurt to replace it though.

thelonelysoysauce

Sufficiently Lethal
I don't know it just seems unfair to the guards when the find a rebel in armory the rebel get a full health pack and the guards all ready the red damage the guard
fig.gif

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello, I'm sure you have forgotten to pack the assets for this map. The original map size is 155mb. Please check if you packed all the assets for this map

ckswarey

Spectacularly Lethal
Ok all run the map on tf2 and make Sure the purple and black don’t show up all over the map
Plus all throw in some pictures in the map as well if you want unless @Benedevil says thing about putting pictures in the map
And more ammo packs to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom