Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JB Server breaks map logic

Unicake2

Mildly Menacing
There have been issues that I saw happen on jb_district and jb_miami that only appear on this server, and none other, here's a list of the more notable ones:

Jb_District_Remake:
-Cop car often doesn't teleport the driver out
-Pimp my ride once didn't teleport the winner out of the player area

Jb_Miami:
-Once again cop car often doesn't teleport the driver out despite using completely different system using vscript
-Stack game won't return the player's solid value back to default on game end (the game sets the players solid to 0 to avoid blocking eachother's hits while the game is active)
-Forklift game will make the players stuck in the a-pose, supposedly skipping an output that tells the game_ui to turn itself off?

There are probably other maps that experience something similar, but I only hop on when those maps were played.
These issues haven't been seen on Panda or any other server which makes me believe you have some sort of plugin that is trying to "optimize" inputs outputs on your server for maps perhaps?
These issues also don't always happen, as Pienamai saw, the cop car couldn't teleport me out one time but then it did the other, in the same round.
If we're on the topic of plugins, I have to mention that your server runs significantly laggier than other servers, District runs around 40-50 fps on these servers, while Panda which isn't rich in plugins runs at 80 on my machine, and doesn't experience map logic problems at all. I think it's either some plugin affecting the input outputs of the server or just the bloat from all the plugins combined together, that's actually screwing some logic up on a millisecond level.
I request that you look into your plugins and check if any of them documents affecting edicts/input output on maps. if it's not that then it's probably a good idea to start looking forward to removing some plugins that may be bloating the performance.

Unicake2

Mildly Menacing
The same issue found happening on hopjb, it skipped the input when it's supposed to teleport the spy into the ball, but did everything else including parenting

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom