Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed jb hide and seek suggestions

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
to make it more fair for guards, one of the following can be done so that hide and seek is easier to survive

1. give guards extended immunity
2. remove demoman and soldier and kritzkrieg altogether from red hide and seek like in prop hunt
3. freeze reds earlier

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
How about we just remove reds from getting ammo altogether during hide and seek lr? and i would suggest that we increase the time during hide and seek lr to the same timing as prophunt and give only 1 minute for the reds to hide.
because i can still insta kill with kamikaze taunt, kritz demo caber, pyro taunt, spy taunt, and i'm sure there are more ways that i'm not thinking of

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
Even so, it decreases the blue from dying and the last red can get lr because that's the purpose of Hns lr.

The Prophunt lr and Hns lr should almost be identical, one of the main difference is that for prophunt lr the last red gets weapons because they are unable to receive lr but for hns they receive.

Last edited:

Preacher_Platinum

Somewhat Threatening
Even so, it decreases the blue from dying and the last red can get lr because that's the purpose of Hns lr.

The Prophunt lr and Hns lr should almost be identical, one of the main difference is that for prophunt lr the last red gets weapons because they are unable to get lr but for hns they receive.
99% of the time i can kill all of blu within like the first 20 seconds without any ammo at all

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
i do all methods, and i didn't really consider the demo thing exploiting considering i didn't glitch or break the map or anything like that
another way would be that all blues shouldn't be grouped together and be only in armoury so that reds are unable to kill all the blues using their lethal taunt.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The immunity just needs to be extended until a few moments after guards can move, so they can deal with any funny reds trying to spawn camp them. This sort of protection exists on a myriad of other servers.

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
Here is what I think about the matter its supposed to be hide and seek not Warday with extra steps, reds should not have the ability to obtain ammo during this LR at all. How the LR works currently is reds are free to find ammo and a good spot to camp in, then the blues die. Either from a sniper across the map with a pocket med or by a red having ammo in their back pocket just incase they do get found. Please remove red ammo from the LR, so its actually blues seeking the reds till the last one is found.

Also giving blues invulnerability for a couple more seconds should not hurt either.

Last edited:

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I agree with 1 and 3 but I feel like there will always be a way to kill all the blues so removing certain weapons will likely not help. I think it would be better if blues just couldn't take any damage while they are waiting.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom