Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JB - Deactivate crits for both team when ff is on

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

My suggestion is that Random crits are disabled when FF is turned on just to make it more fair for Reds to do Cellwars or Hunger Games.
But to make it fair for rebellers too , Crits should be diabled for guards when ff is turned on.

Thanks for your time and your opinion on the topic is appreciated.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

My suggestion is that Random crits are disabled when FF is turned on just to make it more fair for Reds to do Cellwars or Hunger Games.
But to make it fair for rebellers too , Crits should be diabled for guards when ff is turned on.

Thanks for your time and your opinion on the topic is appreciated.

I can somewhat see the reasoning behind removing crits for reds during a cellwars or hungergames but what is the point of doing it for blu's?

I mean blu's aren't supposed to fight each other so there is no need to remove their crits and if their crits got removed then that would leave the blu's in a very dangerous position during a hungergames.

Tbh crits shouldn't be removed imo.

AwZooom

Mildly Menacing

AwZooom

Crits should be removed for blu too so that rebellers have it still be a little more fair.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Crits should be removed for blu too so that rebellers have it still be a little more fair.

You know there is a ratio of 1 guard for every 3 prisoners right? (I think that's the ratio or it's 1:2) but imagine a full server with only a few guards and during a hungergames both teams get their crits removed. That will just end up with the whole red team charging for the blu team which has less firepower at that moment, there is a small chance they'll survive that.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I'm going to be honest, looking back at previous threads that suggested things like these it seems most of them got declined. The way I see it (maybe others to) jailbreak is good as it is now with it's crits, if you know it's going to be hungergames/cellwars then take a class that is going to crit the living shit out of your teammates. (if it isn't announced then well that's to bad but that honestly it isn't a reason to remove crits)

For blu's they should keep their crits nonetheless, without them the red team will probably overrun them and kill them, mini crits won't really help with that. Saying it's needed for rebelling is honestly not true because anybody with a functioning brain can find a way to rebel (Tho if the warden/guards have a brain too it's going to be allot harder tho)

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
This would only end up in reds rebelling to blues who are now on the same level and would nullify any advantage the few guards have, so this is declined for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom