Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved JB Aquarium I6 constantly reloading the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
I assume its a map issue but every time the maps in-game round is over, it forces a server refresh and its permanently first day freeday until the map is RTV'd.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
I also forgot to mention that it kicks everyone out of the server and makes them rejoin

bergenco

Mildly Menacing
Staff Member
i've noticed this too, it kind of just kills the server for some reason every time it's on

worMatty

Strange
Sounds like a round restart could be causing an edict overflow, crashing the server (ED_Alloc: No free edicts). Presumably because the map name begins with an A, it's the first in the maplist so it's the first map the server starts with.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Alkatraz rebuilt/final, 8bit, and the jail/ba maps are before aquarium alphabetically in the maplist. I also could not replicate this by myself on UK so it probably only happens with a certain number of players.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Alkatraz rebuilt/final, 8bit, and the jail/ba maps are before aquarium alphabetically in the maplist. I also could not replicate this by myself on UK so it probably only happens with a certain number of players.

I think it made multiple demo recordings for me but I could pass the demo files here if it helps, that way it could be deduced what'd be the source of it all. Although @Deitific Presence couldn't RTV the map cause he only a mod I think it'd be good for mods to have a form of power to switch off a problematic map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 20)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom