Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jayycob's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayycob

Mildly Menacing
User name: Jayycob

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:230291623

Who has punished you?
Herald

Why were you punished?
Talking while muted

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well. I thought that a mute is like not being allowed on blue like usually and i thought if i was muted it wouldn't let me talk but it did, and on the 21st i was supposed to be unmuted, and I was talking and then herald warned me and i stopped and went offline. and then later herald web banned me.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Your SourceBans stated clearly that your mute would expire at the following time: 2019-01-22 19:41:54

If Herald warned you and you stopped immediately, and then disconnected X amount of time later without using your mic between the warning and disconnect, there would be no reason for the ban...?

The warning made you aware you were still supposed to be muted. The ban wasn't required.

As you said, you believed your ban had expired as you thought it ended on the 21st.

Obviously, a different version of events may have happened and you did keep using your mic after the warning, but it's down to Herald to provide that evidence.

Delete this post if you think it's inappropriate. I still expect Herald to have evidence of his version of events.

D

Deleted member 3276

Your input is not needed @Cammy

First off, I shouldn't have needed to give you a warned, since we had messages about you mute and you tried to appeal it. You were fully aware that you were muted. After I warned you I was sent a video of you talking, which you knew that you were muted and were not to be talking. Again, you've been playing for a while, you should know better.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom