Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined JAy_'s Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAy_

Strange
Username: JAy_

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:98588099

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
saying a "slur"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
it has been over a couple months since I said a single word/ "slur" that got me permanently gagged forever which I know was a stupid thing to do when I think back at it and I regret it every time I load onto blackwonder servers. I have changed in those months, I have been making TF2 Blackwonder jailbreak videos now @jsnlol on YouTube (self promotion), and have been bringing in more players to the blackwonder community by promoting the server on my YouTube as well and I know this doesn't matter to you Jim but there are genuinely people joining the jailbreak server off of my videos trying to communicate with me and 70% of the time I cant respond back until I am alive. I do deserve this gag and understand this was my consequence but I've realized this has effected me even more now. The person that also reported me for saying the "slur" was mad at me at the time so they wanted to get back at me, which is the only reason why they reported it. I do have proof of them saying the only reason they reported it was because it was "JAy". I know It still doesn't justify the fact that I messed up and I know I am still in the wrong, just wanted to clarify that because I am certain I did not offend anyone or harm anyone's feelings, considering it was towards a friend I have known for a while. If I did offend anyone though I am sorry and that word shouldn't have even been in my vocabulary. I get it is still wrong and I should not have said it to begin with. I do regret it because it has taken a big part of my communication away and limited my jailbreak experience. I hope to never be here again on these punishment appeals. I am sorry and hope to do better for the future. here is also my youtube link if you wanted to see <3 https://www.youtube.com/jsnwtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom