Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [Jailbreak] Warden line changes suggestion

Pienamai

Face Melting
So, as the warden line command is currently implemented, it's completely useless. It has a few issues that prevent you from gaining any actual use out of it.
Firstly and most importantly, it just disappears way too quickly. Whether you use it to close off an area or draw something for a game, it disappears before you can even finish your order. I suggest the warden having a command to manually erase the line instead for when it needs to be cleaned up and stop it from erasing itself. If it being too long is an issue, possibly a length limit?

Additionally, drawing with it is quite a pain. Currently, you gotta toggle it on and off through the warden menu to start/stop drawing, which works but is quite a hassle. Instead I think it'll work better if implemented like the warden laser, where it's only active when you press your reload key.

Lastly, since this suggestion is more about expanding the possibilities of this command rather than improving it, I have decided to post this suggestion separately. [link]

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Additionally, drawing with it is quite a pain. Currently, you gotta toggle it on and off through the warden menu to start/stop drawing, which works but is quite a hassle. Instead I think it'll work better if implemented like the warden laser, where it's only active when you press your reload key.
Done
Firstly and most importantly, it just disappears way too quickly. Whether you use it to close off an area or draw something for a game, it disappears before you can even finish your order. I suggest the warden having a command to manually erase the line instead for when it needs to be cleaned up and stop it from erasing itself. If it being too long is an issue, possibly a length limit?
Currently, the maximum time is 25 seconds, as far as I have tested, this is the maximum limit.
I have thought of a possible workaround, but it would maybe be too server cpu intensive.
Will see if I can get a prototype working in the coming week, but I have no hope for this being something that actually works.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Currently, the maximum time is 25 seconds, as far as I have tested, this is the maximum limit.
I have thought of a possible workaround, but it would maybe be too server cpu intensive.
Will see if I can get a prototype working in the coming week, but I have no hope for this being something that actually works.
I had a look, this is impossible.
It lags the server massively, I am sorry, the 25 seconds is the limit for now.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom