Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [Jailbreak] Warden chat

Pienamai

Face Melting
I have heard people mentioning warden chat multiple times while playing stuff such as trivia, and after theorizing what it could even be, I came to the conclusion it could be a pretty good addition.
So my guess of what warden chat could be, is a highlighted message in chat from the warden, like an admin message (in a different color of course to not cause confusion). And this is the feature I'd like to see added.
I think it'll be useful mainly for games like trivia or True or False, where it'll prevent reds from confusing a random blue's message to be the warden's question. It'll be especially relevant for trivia where it's also reaction based and confusing the messages could cost you the entire game.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

The only way someone would not know who the warden was if they arent paying attention to chat or whos been giving orders the entire round

StenRodd

Epic
Staff Member
here my opinion, i don't think it's necessary
where it'll prevent reds from confusing a random blue's message to be the warden's question. It'll be especially relevant for trivia where it's also reaction based and confusing the messages could cost you the entire game.
I don't think that's a huge problem, that rarely happens, it's reds fault for not knowing who the warden is, not a lot players do warden impersonation these days
So my guess of what warden chat could be, is a highlighted message in chat from the warden, like an admin message (in a different color of course to not cause confusion). And this is the feature I'd like to see added.
this feature can distract reds and rebels, what if warden spam that highlighted message with long words every time, it would be annoying, warden can abuse this system to annoy everyone in the server

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

The issue of chat spamming already exists with spamming cells or just spamming chat like usual. Staff can easily just punish people who abuse it.

I think this would be great for warden asking questions in chat so would be cool to see implemented.

Deleted User 4826

Uncharitable
I like the idea, considering it'd also be useful for spelling out the rules of certain minigames where warden has to explain without him having to waste a minute just explaining the rules of said minigame (which is surprisingly more common than you think, especially since people like to troll and ask for their 1 mandatory repeat)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom