Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle ruckuss

Unremarkable
I suggest that blues in jb shouldn't have crits, because it's kinda unfair and kill reds easily. Making them rebel less. Jb is supposed to be a server where reds can rebel and do stuff they can while the blues give orders. This can affect the influence of blues and reds because, it just shows that blues are more powerful and superior than the reds. I would say that the gameplay should be equal and blues should not have crits. That just gives them an advantage. The whole point of "jailbreak" is to break out of jail, the fact that blues have crits just makes it unfair to do that.i also think that there should be no mic verification. For example. If only 3 people have mics and like the rest of the 17 reds dont have mic's that would be unfair, u guys should let people join blue while the other people in the blue have mics. Sorry for this long ass thread, but that's what I think that needs to be improved in jailbreak. Bye

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Allowing people without microphones on to blue team defeats the purpose of jailbreak.

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Many new people enter JailBreak every day, and many of them do not have a microphone or know the rules they need to follow, because of that when there was no mic check many people who did not know how to play blue or did not have microphones took the place of who really knew how to deal with the prisoners and had an audible microphone, the mic check greatly improved people's game, of course there are still people with mic that go into the blue and do exactly the same thing that I said above , even though improve 10% of the game, it's already an improvement, just an opinion based on what other people who like JailBreak say, of course with a little bit of mine too.
And speaking of critics in blue, it is totally fair considering that if you know how to rebel, you can, a medic with vaccinator is a good example, if you add the bhop with the shots or explosions you suffer, you can easily rebel or help a sniper / scout from your team to run away with you, if the guards simply had no critics there would be no round, seeing that there is no secret in successfully rebelling.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Crits for blues are not being removed from Jailbreak.
Having a working mic is literally rule #1 for blue team. It allows quick communication between guards as needed and for Warden to give clear, noticeable orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom