Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooky | blw.tf

Strange
Soo...I play primarily jailbreak blackwonder servers and I gotta say, rebelling is hard. This may sound like me whining here but I think that Blu's should be nerfed to at least minicrits, seriously, getting away is hard enough for classes like scouts that have barely 110 to 125 hp and without double jumps but the fact that the blus have crits and can shoot you down from pretty much any distance makes rebelling and trying to get away and live near on impossible. Now I understand that the blus are often outnumbered and having crits makes them easier to manage but thats why I think their crits shouldn't be completely gone, that would just make it harder for blus to manage reds, but I think it should at least be knocked down to minicrits, to make it a bit more balanced for reds who want to rebel and blu's. Just a thought, though.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

This idea has been proposed many, many, many, MANY times and has always been shot down. Toning down the damage output from x3 to a measly x1.33 would make being a guard/Warden harder on top of having to herd every single RED, being heavily outnumbered and more than likely having wandering guards that have no clue what they're doing and ditch you in your time of need.

IMO, it's completely fine. The crits should stay and you should just think of a better strategy for rebelling.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

One day we should just remove the crits entirely from blue, just to show people how unbalanced it actually is, and make sure to record it so we will just upload the evidence any time someone makes this suggestion. As @Wanka said, it has been suggested so many times, or even just brought up because someone doesn't like how a guard can easily kill them when they rebel... most of the time it's actually because the person who is rebeling needs to get a little bit better, or luckier.

Spooky | blw.tf

Strange
Yeah, that is true, before I came to blackwonder I used to play on random jb servers where guards had no crits an example being the Wonderland and War3Evo, its very chaotic down there and actual normal rounds without the reds rushing the blus and killing them all is rare...I've played on blackwonder with Blu crits for a while so I suppose I could live with the crits. Another suggestion though, what if you gave scouts their double jump? Or would that be too unbalanced as well? The only main problems I can see with this is scouts having advantages in minigames but even servers with those say that they are kos if they double jump.

Noodle ball

Beef Flavored
The crits are better because it gives a challenge for rebellers and blu's an easier time actually playing the round, not having the crits just makes it easier for the reds to rebel as they are not only harder to kill but anyone who can bhop can effortlessly ride blu shots getting a boost to speed away to armory.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Well to be fair I've played a lot of jailbreak in my life, and I can't relate to how hard it is, however I have played on some servers that didn't have crits for blu's and quite frankly that wasn't enjoyable at all, it's like there's a freeday every single day....

Spooky | blw.tf

Strange
Well to be fair I've played a lot of jailbreak in my life, and I can't relate to how hard it is, however I have played on some servers that didn't have crits for blu's and quite frankly that wasn't enjoyable at all, it's like there's a freeday every single day....
Yes that is definitely true about the freeday thing, just go on Wonderland or War3evo servers and thats exactly how it is, which is why I suggested minicrits for blus earlier but it seems that even that is barely enough to manage reds and rebellers.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Yes that is definitely true about the freeday thing, just go on Wonderland or War3evo servers and thats exactly how it is, which is why I suggested minicrits for blus earlier but it seems that even that is barely enough to manage reds and rebellers.
Correct going from x3 to x1,30 or so just isn't fair for blu's.

So that's why I don't agree with this suggestion, even though I have once suggested something similar to this.

Spooky | blw.tf

Strange
Correct going from x3 to x1,30 or so just isn't fair for blu's.

So that's why I don't agree with this suggestion, even though I have once suggested something similar to this.
Yes I can definetly see where you guys are coming from...but what if you gave back scout his double jump? Or would that be unbalaced for rebellers as well? The only real problem I can see with this is scouts having an advantage in minigames, but servers ive been on with scouts that have double jumps they just say double jumping is kos.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Yes I can definetly see where you guys are coming from...but what if you gave back scout his double jump? Or would that be unbalaced for rebellers as well? The only real problem I can see with this is scouts having an advantage in minigames, but servers ive been on with scouts that have double jumps they just say double jumping is kos.
I personally agree with that, but I'm unsure if others do too, for the following reasons, you can accidentally double jump and by doing so by KOS, but also since some wardens forget to say double jumping is KOS meaning that they have a massive advantage and even if wardens do say that it's very hard to make sure they don't double jump, especially in some Minigames where you can't see the Reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom