Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak Suggestion, Better mic input system/ Mic Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't spray

Mildly Menacing
Recently, I encountered on Blackwonder servers, that most blu's don't have a single mic or can't even say a single word at most times, I know about that you have to confirm you're mic input also know as press the mic button and you're good to go.

Theirs this one problem with Jailbreak servers, theirs no constant mic checking in which you have to wait until someone gets on and do the mic check, we should have a system for people with no mics, this should be like this, if you never use you're mic to talk as a warden on blu, there should be a warning system that you will be team banned like atleast an hour (Like 3 warnings, after like a round or so), this will help getting constant freedays on every single round.

This is why we need a system for this kind of stuff, it just makes the server almost boring comparing to other
people with mics.

I know this will never happen ,but time will tell because of blu having no mics whatsoever

D

Deleted member 2120

It won't solve anything. They got on blu by doing the same thing.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I do mic checks when needed. I am not everywhere at once. No admins are everywhere at once. Call an admin with discord or make a report against people without mics if we can't assist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom