Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak Stats Rebalance (Suggestion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kami

Strange

malice

I find the jailbreak stats a little unbalanced and unfair, just like random crits. So I decided to think of a rebalancing.

• Disable random crits, that would be unfair to some classes.
• I suggest that crits from wardens should be removed, especially for soldiers, would the innocent reds get freekilled by the wardens trying to kill the rebel.
• Now that the crits are gone, that would be unfair since some classes can survive 1 - 3 shots. So why not giving wardens more hp over crits?
• I watched Freddy210hill's jb videos, and the server/s he joins give the reds a little more extra hp.
• +15% more damage by wardens/blu's.

If I may suggest the new red classes' health: (Added 10% more to their base hp and rounded up to the nearest tenths)

Scout - 140 hp
Soldier - 220 hp
Pyro - 190 hp
Demo - 190 hp
Heavy - 330 hp
Engie - 140 hp
Medic - 165 hp
Sniper - 140 hp
Spy - 140 hp

And the blu classes' health: (Added 25% more and rounded up to the nearest tenths)

Scout - 155 hp
Soldier - 250 hp
Pyro - 220 hp
Demo - 220 hp
Heavy - 375 hp
Engie - 155 hp
Medic - 190 hp
Sniper - 155 hp
Spy - 155 hp

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, I'm just gonna pop a little background information.

• I suggest that crits from wardens should be removed, especially for soldiers, would the innocent reds get freekilled by the wardens trying to kill the rebel.
This has been brought up many times before. I think the suggestion will only be considered if a significant new argument would be added to removing crits.
If a blu shoots a rocket they should know what they've done and used a better weapon such as a shotgun.

• Disable random crits, that would be unfair to some classes.
This has also been discussed before:
1574848892979.png

In general, I think the concept of changing the classes' health certainly is a new suggestion, and It's perked my interest. I'll be following the course of this suggestion thread, but I'll withhold on my opinion for now.

rage

Scarcely Lethal

rage

Removing crits for the warden would technically put the warden at a disadvantage due to the warden having no protection when getting rampaged by 7-10 reds. Crits also may put blus at a disadvantage because bhopping can be very efficient when used properly.Some notable examples are using the blu team's critical bullets to get more bhop speed to get away from any incoming attackers. I agree on giving the reds more hp though to atleast survive some hits. As for the random crits one, i only agree on removing them for when there is VSH/ another minigame. In VSH, when you attack the hale, the hale has a chance of random critting you when you have dead ringer or overheal from kunai. The overheal from kunai would be useless if u technically just get random critted instantly so yeah. I agree on giving the reds some more hp, not the crits one.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Removing crits for the warden would technically put the warden at a disadvantage due to the warden having no protection when getting rampaged by 7-10 reds. Crits also may put blus at a disadvantage because bhopping can be very efficient when used properly.Some notable examples are using the blu team's critical bullets to get more bhop speed to get away from any incoming attackers. I agree on giving the reds more hp though to atleast survive some hits. As for the random crits one, i only agree on removing them for when there is VSH/ another minigame. In VSH, when you attack the hale, the hale has a chance of random critting you when you have dead ringer or overheal from kunai. The overheal from kunai would be useless if u technically just get random critted instantly so yeah. I agree on giving the reds some more hp, not the crits one.
Crits/random crits aren't going anywhere, and since they aren't there's no reason to start messing with base hp for either side, the values are fine as is. As for the issue with the VSH LR, I've already made a thread proposing the removal of Hale's random crits here:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The suggestion has been declined based on the votes.

Thank you for the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom