Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Jailbreak Rules Clarifications

10000 Cold Knights

The Inheritor
Staff Member
Admin
Steam
Is the minigame hungergames and or meat grinder allowed in secluded locations such as traitor inside of spyvsspy
I'd need to actually take a look at traitor before I give a definitive answer for that, but in general Hunger Games should not be confined to a small area, makes calling it hg pointless. Meat Grinder should be fine as long as the minigame isn't actively damaging or trying to kill the combatants.

Cammy

Epic
Alright this thread is still open.

Due to a recent event that happened today in which I witnessed an invalid report get accepted....

Can we merge Diner/Kitchen with Theatre's rules?

Both minigames have a maximum of 8 REDs, both minigames require the REDs to perform an action that BLUs vote Yes or No on.
These two minigames have a minimum living BLU requirement of two (Warden and one Guard).

The fact these two minigames have a minimum requirement of 2 BLUs would indicate that a split vote means 'Yes' overall and the RED player survives (as stated specifically in the Theatre section, but missing from Diner/Kitchen).
-----
Possible small changes would be to adjust the wording for "If the Warden is the only living BLU, they may not play..." to "You need a minimum of two living BLUs to play this minigame", and to adjust the wording so it fits the merged sections better (This one is obvious but might be missed if implemented).
-----
Another request is to make the Jailbreak Wiki (Jailbreak | BlackWonder.TF | Forum) more visible on the Jailbreak rules page, as a lot of people seem to miss it.

10000 Cold Knights

The Inheritor
Staff Member
Admin
Steam
Both minigames have a maximum of 8 REDs, both minigames require the REDs to perform an action that BLUs vote Yes or No on.
These two minigames have a minimum living BLU requirement of two (Warden and one Guard).
Unsurprisingly it needs to be updated, but the minimum blue requirement for either game is actually 3. 2 was deemed unfeasible as 90% of the time the red lives due to the tie rules, since it requires a unanimous vote to actually kill him. Yogi is welcome to appeal if he wishes.

Yogi

Strange
Steam
This is the first time i am reading this thread, where can i appeal punishments already given? I was under the belief that once a punishment was given it could not be appealed if the punishment has been served. I was busy for a few days when i was 1 day banned and was punished after the incident when i already left the game, when i came back the ban only had a few hours left so i was told it "expires in a few hours regardless" so i could not fight it. I have 2 punishments on my 'record', both of which i believe were unreasonable. One of them is the situation Cammy is talking about with the diner confusion.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 16)

Top Bottom