Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered jailbreak range melee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Australium

No force-baiting (top)​

Do not go out of your way to enter an opposite team members' melee range to claim that they are baiting. On freeday LRs, blues are allowed to swing at you if you bait them (but not chase) and order you to not block their path (such as through a doorway).

Lord Of Something

Positively Inhumane

No force-baiting (top)​

Do not go out of your way to enter an opposite team members' melee range to claim that they are baiting. On freeday LRs, blues are allowed to swing at you if you bait them (but not chase) and order you to not block their path (such as through a doorway).
if there is someone in my reach MELEE I can kill him with my primary

Kiri

Australium
If your a blue and someone goes into your MELEE RANGE, you can hit them but you CANNOT chase them. During a freeday LR.

Kiri

Australium
During a freeday LR, if a red goes into your melee range you can hit them, but you can't CHASE them and try to kill them while they are NOT inside your melee range.

Kiri

Australium
If they're inside your melee range, you can use anything to kill them, while there inside your melee range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom