Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jailbreak MAP?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
Hello I would like to create new map and would like to play in black wonder just what program do i need to create the map
it is much new. and somewhat difficult.

The following game, door breaker - blind wall - Soil falls - Sweeperjumperv2 - Crash game v2 easy & Hard . Deathrun hard . Obby Hard & easy -

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

You haven't provided the admins any suggestions. You have only questioned which programs you need and for the admins to help you with it. If I were you I would search on either youtube or google on how to make a map.
So far, I found this tutorial
Its about the basics on how to construct a map. I suggest you watch all the episodes as one episode doesn't cover all the things you need to know.

This map and minigames cannot really be created without a somewhat similar picture to begin with.

This thread should be moved to questions cause it seems that the main point here is that you want help on how to create your map, not suggest for the "map" to become an official map in BLW.

Last edited:

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Hammer is a very good tool to create maps for TF2.
- Find TF2 in your Steam library
- Right click TF2 and click 'properties'
- Click on the 'local files' tab
- Click on 'browse local files'
- Search for 'Hammer', it should have an icon that looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/kJ3B2
- Watch this tutorial on how to make a basic map with Hammer:
EDIT: However, I would not recommend starting with a Jailbreak map, as those are often the most difficult to create if you're a beginner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom