Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed [Jailbreak] Make blue spawn points on special days the same as regular days

Pienamai

Face Melting
So, during many special days (warday, prophunt, h&s, etc) both teams have special spawn points for those days.
For most maps, the blue team spawns in their regular spawn, but in some maps, they spawn outside of it or randomly around the map.
I'd like to suggest the spawn points to be set in their regular spawn in all maps due to 2 reasons.
1. Their spawn point usually has a thing they need to protect, such as ammo or other rebel secrets, which can be proven more faulty on rounds like H&S, since reds would be able to access those easily (I couldn't think of any other examples lol, might be the only one)
2. Blues spawning outside of armory during rounds where reds are supposed to hide makes it harder to hide since blues can now see reds in a limited range, and more importantly, lock down an entire area where reds could hide.
Overall, I just don't see a real reason for blues to spawn outside of their regular spawn in special days, and I think bringing them back into spawn for these days would be a small change but still an improvement.
I also started compiling a list of all maps where blues spawn outside of their spawn (it is a wip, I'll keep updating it if I find more maps)
Jailfort
mlcastle v10
aquarium
bricker
carnival
colors

Last edited:

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

The problem is that the roof is too small on some maps and they get stuck on HHH day.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I can work on repositioning the blues so they aren't outside on the maps provided for the time being.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
The only LRs I saw outside of freeday/warday LRs that teleport the blue team are Prophunt and Hide and Seek.
I made it so that those no longer spawn on warday, but instead in their normal spawn.

Please tell me if there are any other special LRs like this.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom