Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickel.W

Strange
You might have to work this out a bit, but the general premise is already in tf2, I suggest that A) friendly fire is enabled on the winning team being announced at the end of the game, this will make it a bit more interesting (idea from gmod jailbreak) and B) and this is just a suggestion, it might not work but... maybe when you die, you become a ghost? there is an addcond (addcond 77 I believe) that does this, and removecond (77?) to remove it. it would be cool to still be able to interact with people, to some extent. (idea from gmod deathrun).

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
You might have to work this out a bit, but the general premise is already in tf2, I suggest that A) friendly fire is enabled on the winning team being announced at the end of the game, this will make it a bit more interesting (idea from gmod jailbreak) and B) and this is just a suggestion, it might not work but... maybe when you die, you become a ghost? there is an addcond (addcond 77 I believe) that does this, and removecond (77?) to remove it. it would be cool to still be able to interact with people, to some extent. (idea from gmod deathrun).
If I recall this was suggested a few times, and same replies from people, its a waste of time with all the respect and I see no point in this. Having to waste a few minutes, or maybe hours since I have no experience in pluggins, just to make this "ff for round end" suggestion is useless. Besides, the round will restart after a few seconds so I don't really see the point in this. For your second suggestion, not too sure about it but I can imagine some people abusing it such as blocking the warden from sight of his reds, and thus allowing more easy rebelling. It is fine as long as Bene probably makes them invisible to the warden but other than that I, once again with respect, I don't see the point it in either.

Nickel.W

Strange
If I recall this was suggested a few times, and same replies from people, its a waste of time with all the respect and I see no point in this. Having to waste a few minutes, or maybe hours since I have no experience in pluggins, just to make this "ff for round end" suggestion is useless. Besides, the round will restart after a few seconds so I don't really see the point in this. For your second suggestion, not too sure about it but I can imagine some people abusing it such as blocking the warden from sight of his reds, and thus allowing more easy rebelling. It is fine as long as Bene probably makes them invisible to the warden but other than that I, once again with respect, I don't see the point it in either.
Aye, that's fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom