Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved JAILBREAK GLITCH - Freedays pickup up weapons

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
That's your fault for trying to exploit your freeday particles by keeping the invincibility and getting a weapon. Freedays are only designed to lose their freeday by picking up ammo, picking up weapons wasn't accounted for because it didn't exist when the jailbreak plugin was written. I guess Bene could fiddle with the plugin if he had the time and adjust for picking up weapons so it simply removes a person's freeday instead and let's them keep the weapon.

Last edited:

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

babyman

That's your fault for trying to exploit your freeday particles by keeping the invincibility and getting a weapon. Freedays are only designed to lose their freeday by picking up ammo, picking up weapons wasn't accounted for because it didn't exist when the jailbreak plugin was written. I guess Bene could fiddle with the plugin if he had the time and adjust for picking up weapons so it simply removes a person's freeday instead and let's them keep the weapon.
im not exploiting it i took a chance

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Yeah i kinda disagree when you say freedays are exploiting because if you you arent a freeday what is the best way to rebel when its convent? Picking up a weapon. Why should i completly lose one of my weapon slots when i try to pick up a gun as a freeday when my intention is to kill them. You can argue that you can go to armory but the convenience of having ammo on the floor next to blues is easier and faster. It makes sense to lose the particals but then its just rude to say its the persons fault for losing one of their weapon slots because they tried to rebel.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah i kinda disagree when you say freedays are exploiting because if you you arent a freeday what is the best way to rebel when its convent? Picking up a weapon. Why should i completly lose one of my weapon slots when i try to pick up a gun as a freeday when my intention is to kill them. You can argue that you can go to armory but the convenience of having ammo on the floor next to blues is easier and faster. It makes sense to lose the particals but then its just rude to say its the persons fault for losing one of their weapon slots because they tried to rebel.
I was under the assumption buud was aware that he wouldn’t lose his freeday particles when picking up a weapon, then made a salt thread because his plan failed and he couldn’t get his original weapon back. My apologies.

The only solution is to avoid picking up floor weapons as a freeday until Bene finds time to update the plugin.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

This doesn't only apply to freedays. It can happen with any RED (usually when picking up a weapon without ammo that gets traded out for a weapon already without ammo) and, by extension, BLUs.

You shouldn't even be picking up the weapon anyway as having any ammo type without losing your freeday invulnerability is exploiting your privilege.

buud

Sufficiently Lethal

babyman

even if you pick up ammo you won't have it

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom