Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Jailbreak Freeday (LR) removed on round start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Sometimes when you choose "Freeday" as your "Last Request" it is removed on round start because we attacked a guard???

I don't know when or why this happens but it has been happening for as long as I am on this server.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Will be looking through the code soon. But it will probably be hard to pinpoint it down

Sakuya

Trickster
Ok so I tested this out a couple of times and one way that removes the freeday at round start is if you do a lethal taunt. Do a lethal taunt before the game begins and you lose the freeday. That's one way I know for certain, have not tested out any method at the moment.

Amy

#Wilde
Another way is if you change your class after the round starts or seconds before the round starting.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Sometimes if you choose freeday for others and 1 of the 3 of them attack a guard, another freeday who didn't do anything wrong gets his freeday removed aswell.

Amy

#Wilde
@FlufflePuff try to not do any of the things above and see if you still lose it. (Ex. Changing class, hitting a guard before round start or after u chose the lr, lethal taunting)

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Sometimes you just spawned and already lost it while noone has done a thing yet to cause it to be lost. So the timer is still going down for people to be able to move and they all lost the particles. It seemed only to happen on that part where you pick up to three freedays "freeday for others". Not seen it happen when you picked "freeday for yourself".

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I've noticed that when a freeday attacks or gets ammo, others lose their aswell. But sometimes that isn't needed. Still looking into it but haven't found a way to force it to happen.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

So apparently this happens on last guard even though there was only one to begin with, who became warden. But being last blue it triggers the "last guard" and causes the freedays to lose their particles.

Maybe @Benedevil can check after the holidays if there is a way to fix it. Like some 'if' clausule that 'if one blue at start' it doesn't trigger 'last guard'? idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom