Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Jailbreak | Freeday ammo lock issue

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Start the round as a freeday, either by giving freeday to yourself or given by someone who had LR previous round.

If you pick up a primary or secondary weapon from the ground, the plugin doesn't show that you have ammo and you still keep your freeday but you are unable to use the weapon you picked up. It doesn't matter if you pick up ammo later on, you won't be able to switch weapons and will be stuck in melee, sometimes also permanently casuing you to A-pose until the next round.

While you pick up ammo and still keep your freeday you are pretty much forced to walk around, invincible to guards except to the warden but stuck in melee and sometimes with a glitched pose, don't know if anything in what i described is supposed to happen

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Well. Even Jim says that abusing freeday. BUT, I been encounter with CometPM last week Tuesday, When he got LR, then pick random LR. after next round, all suddenly everyone was kicked, then everyone rejoins and server acts like First-day freeday, despite having a free day. 1/2 of red's automatic have ammo when they respawn.

est

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
Well. Even Jim says that abusing freeday. BUT, I been encounter with CometPM last week Tuesday, When he got LR, then pick random LR. after next round, all suddenly everyone was kicked, then everyone rejoins and server acts like First-day freeday, despite having a free day. 1/2 of red's automatic have ammo when they respawn.
this happend to me yesterday on wild west, just x10. it was going normal until the second round and the server reset. everyone spawned inside the map with ammo. it was also "first day free day". then it restarted. everyone loaded back in.. then it crashed.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

I believe the issue est and and owl were having is caused by map changing during a round where reds are spawned in the warday location.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
is this still a thing? I believe there was a patch to the JB plugin between the issue being reported and now.
Not able to test because I'm just 1 lonely pleb

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Yeah, if a freeday picks up a weapon, that ammo spot will be (permanently afaik) removed

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom