Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Jailbreak dropping ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
For the past few days I've noticed it's possible when a player dies they drop a medium ammo pack (red or blue). I've seen a few rounds ruined with a KGB heavy being among last 3 alive in cell wars then pulling out his mini gun with ammo from one of his victims (may have done it once myself :p). On top of it being an issue to blues, half of all the players in game cry ammo glitching when that person sometimes can't help it if they grabbed ammo (whether they're trying to rebel or not).

Last edited:

Suicide

Suislide
Now, I seen this before. I've ask @Viking about this in discord. He told me "It is something with the update. We can't do anything about the ammo dropping. It doesn't really count as rebelling unless you can use it." I don't know if I am close to what @Viking said. But, I'm pretty sure I'm close.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi, and yes, suicide is right. It came along with the huge integral change in the gun mettle update and I haven't seen anyone have any luck with fixing it. Obviously this ammo isn't meant to drop, so if someone grabs it they'll have to just refrain from using it until picking up an 'actual' ammo pack in its intented somewhere on the map, as to avoid exploiting the bug.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
An attempt has been made to disable all ammo pack drops. Please confirm if this fix works. Thanks

Doughnut Panda

Unremarkable
I haven't found many ammo boxes dropping except by those who intend to grab it, the ammo despawns insanely fast and is thus practically impossible to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom