Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Jailbreak Definitions Update/Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

This thread is to request two definitions updates/additions based on recent events in the server(s).

First request - Hide and Seek Definition
To add the following to the Hide and Seek definition: "REDs are allowed in the BLU-side of minigames for the duration of the day.
--
The reason for this request is that some players believe that being inside the BLU area of a minigame means that those players are KoS and therefore cannot be given an LR. This can ruin a round for players, and many REDs hide inside the BLU side of minigames on this day.

Second Request - Simon Says Definition Inclusion
Add a Simon Says tab to the Definitions section detailing the minigame.

I am also requesting an addition to this definition, if it's created, that should the Warden OR Simon say "Simon Says is now over", the minigame is officially over.
--
Some users like to abuse this particular line in order to kill a large amount, or almost all of the RED team. It causes a huge amount of confusion, and although Will5023 is correct in the following statement "but Simon didn't say that you're no longer playing Simon Says..", it's a direct order from the warden that the minigame has ended.

I personally consider it mass freekilling, but that's my view alone.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
We are working on definitions right now.
We will take this under consideration while discussing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom