Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Jailbreak Class Warfare suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

Heyo all, maybe we could remove 100% crits from blue on Class Warfare? (if it's possible that is). I feel like Class Warfare should be fair where no-one has 100% crits, and if possible and if it isn't already a thing, force both blue and red to be even? so then we can have even sides both with no crits? because then we can get really stupid and unfair match ups like this which could POSSIBLY be won without blues having 100% crits.

Blue - Heavy
Red - Engineer

Blue - Medic
Red - Spy

Blue - Soldier
Red - Medic
there is a few more but I feel like you all get the point.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not sure about how I feel about this one. Blu's have only half the team size compared to reds, that's why they got crits, to make up for it.
also, added a poll.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
What Gibus said, the crits even out the numbers advantage, and that is all. Red team getting a strong class like heavy or soldier will likely get them the win against weaker blu options, crits or no crits. A lot of red weapons can also random crit, further evening the odds with a bit of luck.

The only time crits really cause a balance issue is when Blu team are Engineers, as their sentries are also crit boosted, and I don't think the auto-hitting death machines that are immune to crits need a 3x damage multiplier to compete ;p

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

Just responding to the reply's, the only issue I see with you guys removing crits from blue During Warday is the balance options, which is kind of why I also suggested for there to be some kind of way to force the teams to be balanced like steely wheely automobeely (however it's spelt).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom